My (temporary) mold version number: 9
Logo: Blockletter logo with a long bar on the G inside.
Material: Cellulose acetate (CA).
Slot positions: bslot04, bslot04a, bslot04bL, bslot04bR.
Inner ribs: On the short side.
Mold numbers: Scratched mold number.
- Nr 1 and 4: bslot04 (single slotted).
- Nr 2: bslot04bL (slots at 90º left).
- Nr 3: bslot04bR (slots at 90º right).
- Nrs 5, 6, 7 and 8: bslot04a (two opposing slots).
Remarkable features: Scratched mold numbers.
Colors known: Different shades of white, red, yellow, green, blue, transparent.
As observed by João Manuel Mimoso… this is the second life phase of this mold. The first life phase could be the brick with the hatched inner surface.
In this mold update the following changes were made:
- the core was polished to give the bricks a glossy underside, completely altering the visual aspect
- the logo inscription was made deeper and sharper,
- mold numbers were added (scratched).
[Original post and comments on Flickr]