Inner ribs: none
Inner tubes: with rounded bottom
Flowrib / center line inside top surface: Yes.
Mold pip: on the short side, below the letters on the studs.
2xA: B and G2
2xC: C and G3
It is unusual that the mold cavity with A on the studs has a number 2 inside. Usually, that would be number 1. We do not yet know if this changed at some point in time during reassembly of the mold after a maintenance. We also no not know what the other bricks look like.
Intellectual property protection: Pat. pend
(“Pat.” above the middle tube, “pend” below the middle tube.)
- test brick, not for regular production.
- A small capital letter on the top right and bottom left studs, the other studs are blank.
- Very similar to the 2xABCD bricks with mold identification letter D and F inside (mold E has a single letter)
Colors known: blue, white
- Who used this mold / who made these bricks?
- When were they made?
- How are the other bricks from this mold numbered? Did that change during a revision?
[Original post and comments on Flickr.]